"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Sunday, January 26, 2014

OOH LA LA!

 
Look what arrived in the mail yesterday!  Remember when I posted just the center block a few months back?  Well here she is back home after a trip all over the USA and even to Australia.

Each participant put so much love into their work.  The beautiful applique was that gal's first attempt at machine applique.  Lovely.  And do you  notice how the outer blocks mimic the flow of the applique? So much care went into this quilt.

I just LOVE everything about this quilt top.  I am so grateful to each of the participants, as well as to our hostess.  I'm happy dancing here!

Mr. quilt holder's feet are cute too:)

5 comments:

Karen said...

This turned out very well. Each participant did a very good job in creating a round that suited the beginning piece.

Wacky Woman said...

I love everything about it. How many participants? You lucky girl!

Mary said...

It's very nice! I'm happy that you got such a great Round Robin Quilt! I would be doing the Happy Dance TOO!

Pokey said...

What a beauty to return home to you, I'd be dancing too ~
:-}pokey

Unknown said...

this round robin turned out very nice each row compliments the whole piece.. dancing with you.