"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Saturday, January 18, 2014

DEAR JANE SECRET SISTER ARRIVAL

I haven't played the secret sister game for a couple years, but decided to get back in.

Here's what my sister sent for January.


First, she made that paper-pieced cover for the person size calendar for my purse.  I love it!  There's nothing like a home made gift.

I'm enamored with the quilt lady pin.  Isn't she cute!  Her necklace says Dear Jane.  In her hands she's holding a DJ book, her credit card, and a pack of M & Ms.  What more could a girl need?  I will proudly wear her often.

Also there's a Mary Englebreit needle holder.

Along with these there was a chatty hand written note.  It's going to be a super year, I can tell.  And Dear Pal, if you are reading here, I know we'll get to know each other better this year.  Thanks so much!

No comments: