"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

VOTE TODAY, IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!

Don't forget to vote today, my American friends.  It may be 'inconvenient' in your busy day, but stop and think about what our foremothers went through to win this right for us.  I took advantage of early voting here in Florida.

I think I'll spend the afternoon working on quilt blocks for my Women's Suffrage quilt.  You can link to the project on my sidebar.  There's a block a week, as well as historical information on the movement.

2 comments:

Cyn said...

YES... I sure did Vote! Was up at the crack of light to hitch a ride with a neighbor to the polling place.
Now I am going to sew!

luv2quilt2 said...

I most assuredly did vote. That's always at the top of the list. No time to sew, but I've finally got all my fabric for Grandmother's Choice, so hope to start soon.