"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

DOLL SIGGIE SWAP


I've been working on signature blocks for a doll siggy swap.  On the left is the size I swap on Dear Jane list and the International Siggie swap. On the right is what I'm making for the dolls to swap. You can see the 'big' ones are 5" to finish 4.5". The dolls are trading 2" finished size blocks, 2.5" unfinished.  In the center is the doll's name, the girl's name, where they live (city, state, country) and the year. I'm pretty sure the hardest part is going to be writing so small.  I have entered a doll in the swap for each of my three granddaughters, so lots of tiny stitching is in my future.

2 comments:

Snippets of Carol said...

Cute, it looks smaller than half size. Want to make a set for my new one, then we will be even. lol.

Cyn said...

Good luck w/these tiny blocks. Will make for a cute project.