"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Thursday, March 1, 2012

FORGET ME NOT LAUNCHES

Esther has launched her new mystery BOM, Forget Me Not.  This will run for 12 months, and includes lots of choices, as well as room for unique embellishments as this quilt is a wall hanging.  Oh, my kind of quilt!  I have so much going already, but for sure I will at minimum dowload the patterns (free for one month), and follow along on her blog and group.

By the way, did you notice some changes on my blog.  The tutorials are all in one place, easy to find now, in a tab at the top.  The labels (of which there are many, but if you're looking for a certain thing, that's the place to go) are at the bottom.

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Oh my, what a temptress you are! lol. Esther's designs are always so wonderful.
I like your new blog header -- really neat.