"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Sunday, March 4, 2012

BLUE AND WHITE DISAPPEARING 4-PATCHES

Shown are my blocks for the Blue and White D4P Swap I'm hostessing on my Friendship Group.  We made sets of 5 alike, but I had fabrics where I only got 3 or 4 blocks so this actually is stacks of same fabric, 8 sests, 40 blocks in all.

With 14 swappers making a total of 79 sets, that's 395 blocks to sort through and swap out, trying to make sure everyone gets all unique fabrics.  Busy day ahead for me!

There's a tutorial on how to make these blocks (easy-peasy, much simpler than it looks).  You can link to it from my tutorial page at the top.

6 comments:

Snippets of Carol said...

Hope to see them [and you] soon.

Janet said...

DP4 is one of my all time favorite blocks. Looks great.

Wacky Woman said...

Ooooo, I like it in blue and white. I bet it would look nice in red and white or cheddar and white. Oh my.........

Marilyn

Quiltsmiles said...

Looks great. Oh my you are another very productive quilter and they always looks grat. Kudos. Jane

Cyn said...

Wowzer, that's a lotsa blocks to sort through! Good luck.
I love the D4P - just made some last week. EllyD has a great tute on how to do it also.

Elly D said...

WOW! These look great in those blues :) It's a smashing blog isn't it. :)