"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

FRIENDSHIP BLOCKS FINISHED

I finished up my blocks for my small group annual Friendship Block Swap. Every year we choose a different signed block for the swap. This year we are making Prairie Flowers from quilterscache.com. I used intensely colored fabrics from Jinny Beyer for my flowers and leaves.

Here you can get an idea of how they look when they are all spread out. Of course the varied colors of all the different blocks will really add. It will make a spectacular 'prairie of flowers'.

4 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

They look wonderful Pat.

Angela said...

Your blocks are beautiful, Pat!

Mary said...

Nice blocks Pat. I've got to get working on mine now that I finished my SBS 4.5" blocks. These will be a breeze compared to those.

Cyn said...

Wonderful blocks, Pat. Super idea to trade with friends.
Hugs,
Cyn; -)