"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Monday, March 28, 2011

SIGGY SWAPS


I have used up all my made-ahead siggies for swapping. My last ones used a spool stamp and spool fabric.

This time, I decided to go with something representing our location on Lake Superior. Whitefish Point Bird Observatory is just down the road/beach from us, at Whitefish Point. Especially in the spring and fall, there are many migratory birds. But all the time, birds are around.

So I selected this shore bird stamp and fabric for my new batch. I'll be using them on the International Siggy Swap (scroll down on the left on my sidebar if interested), and also for the 2011 Dear Jane Siggy Swap, which just opened up today. You must be a member of the Dear Jane list if you are interest in that one.

If you'd like to swap one-on-one with me, just email me. And it you need to know how to make these siggies, scroll down, and click on my siggy tutorial.

Lighthouses, waterfalls, shore things, etc. all would be good to represent our Paradise location, so I have lots of fodder for the future.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Love it! Glad I signed up too :)
Cindy

Marga (MarPie) said...

My daugther and me would realy like to swap with you please?


Lots of quilt-greetings from Holland,
Marga