"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Saturday, January 1, 2011

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS




Speaking of New Year's resolutions, I ran across this button on Ann Ida's blog today. Last year her button said, "I'll make what I love............and finish what I start!" That's nice, but I do like her resolve this year. As one with four major projects going (Dear Jane, Sylvia's Bridal Sampler, Women of the Bible, and Vintage Valentine), as well as numerous smaller projects, I can really see the wisdom in this. I don't want my kids to inherit a bunch of started projects that they have no idea what to do with!

Anne Ida isn't talking about the small projects that pop up. The occasional inspirational small project you want to try. The charity quilt. The birthday gift. It's the big stuff here. Feel free to pop over to her blog to get the button, should you choose to join us.

1 comment:

Anne Ida said...

Happy you decided to join in, Pat! Have fun with those UFOs! I look forward to seeing them finished.