"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

LOCAL HOUSES SWAP






 

 

 

 

These terrific blocks from the local houses swap have arrived! In this swap, we all used the same pattern, but used fabrics, etc., that reflect where we live and our interests. I LOVE how they turned out! I took individual photos so that you could see all the detail gals put in. I'm debating between making a wall quilt for my sewing room with them, or a cuddle quilt so I can hug my on-line quilty friends. Either way, it's a great neighborhood, and a great way to get to know each other better.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Karen said...

Turning the house into a barn with the horse fabric was very creative. You received some very interesting house blocks from your swap.

Cheryl Willis said...

very talented group of gals- love getting to see their creativity.- cw

Cheri said...

These are wonderful...love the different themes.

Angela said...

Such creativity! Those will make a fantastic quilt!

CHRIS said...

Hi Pat, Great houses they look like a lot of fun. Happy stitching chrisb