"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

INTERNATIONAL SIGGIE & BOOKCASE UPDATE (yet, again)


This lovely siggie arrived from Isabelle, from France. Love her dog and the Eiffel Tower fabric! She just joined the International Siggie Swap.

Bookcase update:
After staring at furniture, dreaming of bookcases, etc., I am now up to plan G, or is it X or Y? I tried to get a picture of my current idea with the sashing fabric spread underneath, but I couldn't get it the way it is in my head, so you'll have to wait to see. More progress later today or tomorrow, inshallah, (hopefully, or God willing and the creek don't rise, etc).

1 comment:

Retrogirl said...

THAT is really cool! Now I'm going to be adding an International siggie swap to my very long list o'things to do. Thanks for sharing!!