"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Thursday, January 7, 2010

FALL FANCY, STEP 1

I finished Step 1 of Fall Fancy BOM this morning. I'm giving myself a little pat on the back here, as I was afraid with the holidays and guests, I wouldn't finish before the next step is posted. So far, so good. I posted my fabrics, which are all from stash, a few posts back.

This is a free BOM on the Burning the Midnight Oil yahoo group, which can be found here. The pattern is by Heather Finnell. The directions are probably the clearest, easiest to follow, that I've ever seen.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Pat your blocks look awesome.. I am getting my gear together to do this on the weekend...I love this quilt!!

Angela said...

Looks great! I love the rich colors you chose! I have that BOM bookmarked to hopefully work on soon... :o)