"STITCHING MENDS MY SOUL"

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

DEAR JANE HOLIDAY SWAP BLOCKS ARRIVE

Look what arrived in the mail today! These tiny 4.5" Dear Jane blocks are from the holiday swap and have come from as far as Belgium and Norway. Some need a trim (many of us make the outside edges larger and then the receiver trims), and then I'll get proper pictures posted, but I just couldn't wait for that. Ooh, what wonderful ideas are dancing in my head for these 25, plus the 5 of my own that I kept. Ooo, La, La!

5 comments:

quiltlover said...

Very nice blocks! Can't wait to see your quilt!

Karen said...

I did not know anything about a holiday block swap. The blocks shown are very good. I can see that it was a good trade.

Jacqui's Quilts said...

Lovely blocks Pat!! It'll be fun planning a project for them :-)

Jacqui in Canada

Susie said...

How cute. What great blocks! I can't wait to see what your final project with them turns out to be.

Angela said...

Beautiful blocks! And so small! :o) I am looking forward to seeing how you put them together!